• Project 366 PhotoBlog
  • Sunday, November 26, 2006

    Post-Thanksgiving Blahs

    It's 8:00pm, the girls are asleep on the couch, and I'm half-paying attention to the Colts/Eagles while checking off some last assignments for the online courses. We had friends over for brunch last Sunday, then the intense shopping and cleaning for the arrival of my parents. When they arrived, we spent three days roaming the desert, seeing lots of candles and drinking a fair amount of wine and beer (plus martinis for the older generation--I myself have never felt adult enough to drink a martini without irony). Today was lots of laundry and some errands. We are now drained. I long for the option that comes with my cell phone. Plug in a little wire and wait a few hours, and I'm good to go.

    Tomorrow, all the stress of the final week of classes and the very impending new business rush back into our lives. Until then, I sleepily watch Manning disect the Philly secondary. Madden is not refreshing me.

    Pictures soon. Probably.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home