• Project 366 PhotoBlog
  • Friday, August 31, 2007

    Random Pictures

    I'm so tired that I don't want to go up to bed. Yesterday, for the first time, I attempted what the triathletes call a "brick." That is, I tried to bike for 30 minutes and then hop off and run 3 miles. That was harder than I expected. Today, mostly because of being a single car family, I biked to my giant university--about 10-12 miles--as we hit our record 30th day of 110+ temperatures. Then biked back.

    I'm just really tired.

    So here are some random photos taken by SkyGirl who is quite the photographer. She captures something honest about the world. And because she's a three-year-old girl holding a rather large Nikon D70, she gets a lot of smiles.

    On the farm.



    Some cousins



    Men in suits in church



    The exhaustion of exhilaration

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home