• Project 366 PhotoBlog
  • Sunday, August 06, 2006

    SkyGirl, LIVE!



    Powered by Castpost

    SkyGirl does some singing of some original songs that she wrote and covers one of mine. I'm afraid that I can't transcribe the lyrics to her songs, but the selection I penned is as follows:

    I'm eating my food
    chomp, chomp.
    I'm eating my food
    chomp, chomp.
    I'm eating my food
    I'm eating my food
    I'm eating my food
    chomp, chomp.
    Ba da ba dum dum dump
    BURP!

    If you listen closely, you can hear her interpretation. There's some audience patter in there. She asks the crowd "How you doin?" And responds in kind. The Doctor is brought on stage for some playful between song banter.

    Near the end, she samples Justin Roberts' "My Old Pajamas" before closing with the classic, "ABC."

    (If you have trouble loading the song, pause the playback and wait until it's fully loaded. The song itself is about 1:28.)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger jo(e) said...

    Very cute. The "How you doin'?" is the best part.

    1:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home